Expand How You Trade Micro E-minis
ON DEMAND WEBINAR
This is a must-see webinar for futures traders. Learn how you can leverage the liquidity of the futures market with 1/10th of the cost of standard contracts with Micro Mini Options. They can help you add control over the risk/reward ratio of your investment, manage risk with a choice of option expirations and expand your trading strategies. David Lerman, Director of Education at CME Group will walk you thought how active traders can use these instruments to round out their trading strategy.
In This Webinar You Will Learn:
- How have the Micro E-mini futures and options fared since their respective launches in May 2019 and August 2020
- How are retail and active traders using the new contracts? Are they only a speculative tool or can they be used in other strategies such as spreading, hedging existing portfolios and in combination with options? What are the advantages to trading the Micro E-mini Complex ?
- How will a new administration affect the markets and your trading plan in 2021 and beyond?
- Will 2021 be a repeat of 2020 in terms of volatility and how will this volatility impact options premiums and strategies? How weekly options can be a valuable tool for event driven trading?
- Using the QuikStrike tool for optimal options trading.
Instructor: David Lerman, Director of Education, CME Group
David Lerman is the Director of Education at CME Group. In his role, Mr. Lerman has traveled around the globe on behalf of the CME, giving seminars and workshops to retail and institutional audiences including: pension funds, corporations, banks, and brokers on risk management/trading using equity index futures and options. He is also the author of Exchange Traded Funds and E-mini Stock Index futures, published by John Wiley and Sons.
Prior to joining the CME in 1988, Mr. Lerman was a member at the Chicago Board of Trade, where he traded futures and options on US Treasury Bonds. He was also sr. portfolio manager at Zavanelli Portfolio Research, a Park Ridge, IL investment management firm. Mr. Lerman taught investment management at Harper College and has lectured at the Northwestern University Kellogg Graduate School of Management. He received his BA degree in biochemistry from the University of Chicago.